Title: Aerospace Engineer
Technical Focus Area: Aerospace Vehicle Design and Mission Analysis
Missions/Projects: Advanced Air Transport Technologies (AATT)
Study Topics/Expertise: Aerospace Systems Design and Engineering
- B.S. in Aerospace Engineering (Magna Cum Laude), Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (1993-1996)
- MBA in Aviation, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (1997-1998)
- M.S. in Aerospace Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology (2020-2022)
- Research Associate, Aerospace Systems Design Laboratory at Georgia Institute of Technology
- Aerospace Engineer, Aeronautics Systems Analysis Branch at NASA Langley Research Center
- B. Fazal, et al. (2022), An MBSE Framework for Regulatory Modeling of Transport Category Airplanes, AIAA Aviation Conference.
- B. Fazal, et al. (2022), An MBSE Framework to Identify Regulatory Gaps for Electrified Aircraft, IEEE/EATS Conference.